IBCCS TAX OÜ offers a variety of fee schedules for its clients. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the types of fees offered and when that fee type would be appropriate.
Retainer Fee Agreement
A retainer fee agreement is the default agreement at IBCCS TAX OÜ and most other firms providing legal services. It is paying the firm a set amount based upon the hourly work to be completed by the firm. Depending on the matter’s complexity, the amount of the initial or replenish retainer amount may change.
Notwithstanding, IBCCS TAX OÜ, is committed to maximizing the value of the services it provides. Thus, it aims to make sure that attorneys/lawyers/tax advisors/consultants’ time is limited to the tasks and responsibilities you expect to be completed by them (e.g., counseling, negotiations, appearances, etc.) and other tasks and responsibilities (e.g., research, revising, follow-up, etc.) assigned to its support staff.
Flat Fee Agreement
A flat fee agreement is a set amount that IBCCS TAX OÜ would agree to be paid for all of the services identified upon the client retaining the firm. IBCCS TAX OÜ limits flat fee agreements to select legal tasks and responsibilities that have an estimable time requirement to complete competently.
Examples would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Entity formation (e.g., incorporation, non-profit, association, etc.)
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Secretarial services
- Drafting/review of identified legal documents (e.g., contracts, employee handbook, etc.)
- Assignment of responsibilities (e.g., contact person, provision of registered office address, etc.).
- Assistance with obtaining activity licenses
- Accounting services
- Substance facilities